Relaxing chamomile tea comes together with natural lemonade for a refreshing summer sip for every meal or happy hour! Brew, ice and serve for one (or more)!
1) Simply brew your favorite hot chamomile tea (for 1, or more if you'd prefer)
2) Steep the chamomile in hot water for 5 - 7 minutes and remove the tea bag
3) Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in the chamomile tea
4) Squeeze the juice from 1/2 a lemon
5) Stir in your favorite sweetener (stevia or honey)
Add a few cucumber slices and fresh basil (as pictured) or your favorite fruit pieces for a natural flavor infusion!
Sip, relax and enjoy!